Aspire Archon Review
This 150 watt beast has found its way into our hearts at Smoke Guru. The compact mod is packs a punch with raw power and tonnes of features to suit any vaper.
The mod is powered by two 18650 batteries, has 5 control buttons and has some unique features which makes it stand out. If you want a personalisation feature and the ability to “child lock” your mod, then look no further than the aspire Archon 150W!
The Archon vape is constructed of zinc alloy and has three different colours available: Black/Yellow, Dark Grey/Yellow, and Blue/Yellow.
With a dimension size of 88mm height, 50mm width and 23mm thick, this mod can fit comfortably in your hand and is so light and easy to carry around. Although the mod has a smooth body, it doesn’t slip out your hand.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Aspire Archon Mod
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Scratch & Check Sticker of Authenticity
- 2 x 18650 Batteries are sold separately
With the ability to reach up to 150W, the Aspire Archon stands out by it’s vapour production. One inhale produces a huge amount of vapour accompanied with a great flavour. To boost flavour we recommend using a sub ohm tank.
A large 0.86 inch OLED screen improves the usability of the vape but also makes room for more unique features. It’s possible to add your name onto the screen for that personal touch.
- Nice Vapour Production
- Clean smooth design
- Numerous colour options available
- Multiple buttons
- Child lock feature
- Add your name on the OLED screen.
- Excellent in-built safety features
- Handles temperature control vaping superbly
- Customisable power curves
- Decent price
- Doesn’t fit 24mm diameter tanks or above
- Expect overhang with some tanks